- October 2018 : Engineering degree from the Ecole Centrale de Lille
- 2014-2018 : Student engineer in the engineering school Ecole Centrale de Lille
- 2011-2014 : Two-year intensive program preparing for the national competitive exam for entry to engineering schools, specializing in mathematics and physics
- 2011 : Baccalauréat (equivalent to the A-level) with mention
- November 2018 : Beginning of a PhD thesis at the DISP laboratory (INSA Lyon, France) about .
- 2018 : Six-months internship at April (Insurance company) Lyon, France.
- 2017 : Four-months internship at Actélior Lyon, France.
- 2013 : Three-months internship on matematical modelisation at Macquarie University in Sydney, Australia.
- Fluent English, both spoken and written (TOEIC 980/990)
PhD subject: Better comprehension of the patient flow in the Emergency Department during winter epidemies.