LE HESRAN Corentin
- October 2016 : Engineering degree from the Ecole Centrale de Nantes and master degree in industrial engineering from the Superior Technical School of Engineering of Seville
- 2014-2016 : First year of Industrial Engineering master at the Superior Technical School of Engineering of Seville, Spain
- 2012-2014 : Student engineer in the engineering school Ecole Centrale de Nantes
- 2010-2012 : Two-year intensive program preparing for the national competitive exam for entry to engineering schools, specializing in mathematics and physics
- 2010 : Baccalauréat (equivalent to the A-level) with mention
- 2016 : Beginning of a PhD thesis at the DISP laboratory (INSA Lyon, France) about the integration of waste management for a sustainable planning of industrial processes.
- 2014 : Four-month internship at the Landscape Engineering Department of the University of Copenhagen, Denmark.
- 2014 : Three-month participation to the international competition Solar Decathlon for the Solar Phileas project.
- 2013 : Seven-week internship on optomecatronical technologies in the JMDThèque company, development of a Search And Rescue drone for the European project ICARUS.
- Fluent English, both spoken and written (TOEIC 990/990)
- Fluent Spanish, both spoken and written (two years stay in Spain)