In order to fulfil the requirements of the Industry 4.0, SHYFTE project will jointly be carried out by Higher Education Institutes (HEIs) and small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in Europe and Asia.
Huge skills gap between HEIs and Industries cannot be eliminated by later stages of the chain. That is why, HEIs must be developed in associations with Industries and SMEs, to provide desirable job market platform.
SHYFTE 4.0 will provide the basic and novel skill development strategy in both EU and Asia with main focus on four following research domains:
- Industrial engineering and management
- Software Engineering and Big data analytics
- Wireless and Networks analytics
- Artificial Intelligence
The overall aims of SHYFTE project are:
- To support academic and administrative staff in Asian HEIs to design and implement new methodology and learning materials to enhance and improve the competences and skills related to Industry 4.0. That will enable HEIs organisations aligning their learning program strategy both to the requirements of the regional industry and the global labour market.
- To build and strengthen links between HEIs and Industry, and promote the job market by minimizing the skills gap.
- To build Skills 4.0 LABs or Learning centers of excellence in Asian Partner's HEI to enable each of them to become the reference center in its country and disseminate the results of the project nationally and regionally.