- Bournemouth University, United Kingdom
- Rusenski Universitet “Angel Kanchev”, Bulgaria
- Université LUMIERE LYON2, France
- University of Bremen, Germany
- Corvinus University of Budapest, Hungary
- University of Sannio, Italy
- Universidade de Évora, Portugal
- Mälardalen University, Sweden
- Anglia Ruskin University, United Kingdom
- Information and Communication Technology Institute, Afghanistan
- Kabul University, Afghanistan
- United International University, Bangladesh
- College of Science and Technology, Royal University of Bhutan, Bhutan
- Chengdu University, China
- Zhongyuan University of Technology, China
- Asia Pacific Institute Of Information Technology SD India, India
- Gulbarga University , India
- Kantipur Engineering College, Nepal
- Mohammed Ali Jinnah University, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Chiang Mai University, Thailand
FUSION(Featured eUrope and South asIa mObility Network) est un projet EU (ERASMUS MUNDUS), aims to foster partnerships of emerging Asian countries (Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Pakistan, China, India, and Thailand) with the EU countries (Bulgaria, France Germany, Hungary, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, and UK) to reinforce the existing collaborations developed through the EU funded projects. The key objective of the FUSION consortium is to enhance the capacity for international cooperation between universities in the Asian and EU countries by facilitating transfer of people, know-how, culture and best practice in training the next generation of researchers and academic staff.
The FUSION consortium aims to maintain and improve its deacade expertise, started from the EAST-WEST Asia Link project (TH/Asia Link/004 (91712), in Higher Education Institutions (HEI) collaboration bewteen Asia and EU universities through promoting multidisciplinary and multilateral cooperation among the consortium partners. FUSION will facilitate the new collaborations between HEIs from Asia and EU and reinforce the existing cooperations among the cosnostium partners by exchanging and sharing the ideas, information, policy, and experience of sustainable academic development.
The key idea of the project is to fuse research, education, and professional practice to enhance the capacity for international cooperation between universities in the Asian and EU countries by facilitating transfer of people, know-how, culture and best practice in training the next generation of the participated students, researchers, staff and administrators. FUSION will allow undergraduate, master and doctoral students, post-doctoral fellows and academic and administrative staff to gain valuable experience, knowledge and contacts in the institutions of Asia and EU. Some Asia students will even have the possibility to gain a relevant master or doctoral degree from the reputable EU universities.
- Train the next generation of researchers and academic staff.
- Develop partnerships between Asian and European.
- Improve the attractiveness, image, visibility and accessibility of higher education and research.
Project poster : Download (440.7 KB)